Flush Mounted Systems
- Operate: T-Locks (Twisting Locks) automatically lock inside a cylindrical receiver.
- Press T-Lock into flush mounted receiver to lock.
- To Release, Twist spring loaded release collar to unlock your component from receiver.
- Why: T-Lock systems allow flush surfaces while components are not installed.
- Where: T-Lock systems are an improved method of attaching removable equipment and components within critical surfaces.
- T-Locks are used where lateral bending loads are required. Higher loads are met utilizing GK receiver’s large cylindrical bearing surfaces.
- Common Applications:
- Quick Connect/ Disconnect Removable Stanchions
- Aircraft Ground Support Equipment
- Mast Lock Assemblies